Tuesday 11 February 2014

First English homework - "Write a Journal Entry as a mother of a young man who has been conscripted in the Vietnam War in 1965" 

Short and rushed. Ahh, Nicole, manage your time! 




February 5, 1965

Bless my son! Today is the day. Conscripted from the ballot, he strutted up the office steps strong, never faltered. It's an honour for the family; we have a beacon of pride. Although I do fear and worry for him and I do pray that he returns to me as he is, I know it's a duty he must fulfill. For our country he will fight, for our family he will survive. Jaylen, my son, may you seek courage and bring back honour. 


1 comment:

  1. The style required is a journal entry - and it works in your favour as a rushed creation. The last sentence wins appeal.

    ReplyDelete