Sunday 24 November 2013

She said so...


She told me my writing stinks. Okay, maybe not those using those exact words but I got her point anyway. Though, she did state that I was once good, once upon a time. And so I was advised to start this...whatever THIS is...
"Might help," she said - I do hope she's right. 


Haikus

The music moves me.
My own form of expression.
It is my lifestyle. 


I had lost my touch. 
She told me one afternoon.
I did not mean to.

Just how can I write? 
I lack the motivation.
Fear criticism.


Though I want to try. 
But where the hell do I start?
Damn, guess I just did.


The small girl complains.
She can't handle this big world.
She needs to grow up.

1 comment:

  1. Nicole, this is a delight. Forgive me if I don't feel guilty about giving you a sound "boot". Adore the title of your blog.
    Now, you wanted a prompt...
    http://teenwaves.blogspot.com.au/2010/07/who-are-you-3-be-colour.html
    Follow this link (copy and paste it into your broswer) to a post on Teen Waves. Read the post and write. Maybe use a photo to suit your post. I have now linked your blog to the Teen Waves sidebar so then I know when you do a post.
    Keep writing.

    ReplyDelete